Shipping & Delivery
For shipping quotes (international, expedited, overnight, 2-day, etc) place the items you would like to purchase in your cart, go to your Cart, then click "Proceed to Checkout". Enter your shipping zip code and the shipping rates will automatically generate based on the item's weight and the delivery location. If the shipping rates do not generate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders are processed within 1 business day from submission.
Domestic within the United States
- Standard domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (3-4 days for delivery) with tracking ID.
- Expedited domestic orders are shipped via UPS Second Day(1-3 days for delivery) with tracking ID.
Please be aware that UPS only ships on business days (Monday through Friday). For example: A domestic order placed on a Friday will ship on Monday for delivery before the following Friday.
- Orders shipped via UPS Saver will take 3-5 days to arrive. Express or expedited shipping will take 5-7 days to arrive.
- International orders are shipped via USPS Priority International (21 days for delivery) with tracking ID.-First class international orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Package (21-41 days) with tracking ID.
- Delivery times are subject to change depending on a country’s customs process
Customs Duties and Taxes
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, fees, and/or VAT (Value Added Taxes) levied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any taxes, duties, customs fees, and/or VAT charged by your government, as Satechi has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please contact the local customs office in the relevant jurisdiction for additional information on customs policies or duties.
Satechi is required by law to declare an accurate commercial value on all non-U.S. shipments.
Customs clearance procedures and inspections can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Satechi is not responsible for delays in shipping caused by extraneous factors (such as weather, inspections, incorrect addresses, labor disputes, and/or transportation problems). We cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.