Terms & Conditions
- Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payments, Paypal, and Google.
When confirmation of order is received, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a price change, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable
- Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 240 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We guarantee your satisfaction.
SATECHI does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. This website uses the most up-to-date encryption technology to keep your personal information as secure as possible.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information, such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, purchase history, etc. without your permission.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and services
- Only disclose information to UPS and USPS for delivery purposes
Information We Collect
Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
- Our third party service providers may provide us information that tells us how are marketing ads, often placed on third party sites, performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If we were to associate it with you we would treat it as personal data.
Cookie data. We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Advertising and analytics: These cookies collect information about who is visiting our site and how users engage with our site. This information does not identify any individual user. It is aggregated and anonymous. Information included in this analysis is number of visitors to our site, referring websites, pages visited while on this site, time of day visited our site, if this is a new or repeat visitor, and other comparable information. This information is used to help us understand the usage of our site, improve and operate our services more efficiently and to monitor the activity on our site. Please see below for a listing of our analytics providers.
- Essential cookies: These cookies help run our site and make your experience better. These include cookies that all you access to a members only part of the site or help the content of our site load quickly. These cookies are only used to provide you with these services.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the site to remember preferences you have selected such as login details or other selections you may have made. These are designed to make it easier to use our site and not have to set the same preferences every time.
- Social Media cookies: We use social media tools on our site and these cookies allow the social media network to record when you have liked or engaged with a social media tool on our site. In some situations, the social network may send us data that you have set to share. f you do not want the social media network to share information with us, please check your privacy settings with the social media network.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow you to track browsing habits as you visit the site. Based on your browsing history and with our permission, we use third party advertising partners who can then display to you a relevant ad when you are on a third-party site such as a social media platform. Within these cookies, we may also know your precise location such as latitude, longitude, GeoIP, and other location specific information. Please see below for your choices on cookies in the use of advertising.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us. Please see the Your Choices section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
Use of Your Information—Grounds for Using Your Personal Data
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, Satechi is relying on the following lawful grounds to collect and process any personal data you may have provided:
- Legitimate Business Interests: To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information, which are legitimate business interests. To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- Performance of Contract: To meet our contractual commitments to you and in performance of contractual obligations to you.
- User Consent: We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves or third-parties, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors such as your area of residence or age group.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways.
- With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyze and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Analytics. Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google AdWords/Analytics: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page.
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions to opt-out from Facebook.
To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy.
We may participate in Facebook.com’s Custom Audience or LinkedIn’s Audience program which enables us to display personalized ads to persons on our email list when they visit Facebook or LinkedIn respectively. We provide Personal Information such as your email address and phone number to the social media provider to enable it to determine if you are a registered account holder. You may opt-out of participation in this program by contacting us as noted below. You may also opt out of receiving these ads from the social media network directly.
Storing Your Personal Data/Transfer of Data
This site is operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using this site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as the European Union. Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your personal data to the United States.
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
Choices and Individual Rights
We aim to take reasonable steps, so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. We outline your choices below:
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time. If you opt out of a promotional e-mail, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about this privacy notice or about the products or services you have purchased.
- Cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
- Advertising. You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself or by visiting Digital Advertising Alliance, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe. You can also opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance using your mobile device settings.
- Your rights under certain circumstances. To initiate any of these actions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests. Please note that in some case, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. For European Union residents, if you feel that our processing of your personal data infringes on data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state where you habitually reside, your place of work or the location of the alleged infringement. If you are located outside of the European Union, you may have rights under privacy laws in the jurisdiction where you live.
California Privacy Rights
Effective as of January 1st, 2020
Please read this section carefully if you are a California resident as this will apply to you. As of January 1st, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights with respect to the collection, processing and use of your personal information.
Your Right to Know
You have a right to request information regarding your personal data over the past 12 months:
- Categories or specific information on personal data we have collected from you
- Categories of sources we have collected
- Purpose for collecting such data
- Categories of information we share
- Categories of third parties whom we may share information with
If you would like to submit a request about your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com and we will verify your identity before processing your request. Under the CCPA, will provide your requested information within 45 days of the request.
Your Right to Delete
You may request to delete the personal data we have collected from you. Certain exclusions may apply. To request to delete, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify your identity before processing your request. Please note that once deleted, information may not be able to be restored, such as rewards accounts and benefits.
No Sale of Personal Data
Satechi does not and will never sell your personal data as defined by the CCPA.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We request that you do not send us any sensitive data such as social security or national identification numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health data, biometrics or genetic, criminal background or trade union membership information. If you do send us this information, then you are consenting to its processing in accordance with this privacy notice. To avoid processing of sensitive data, do not submit it.
Our Policy on Children’s Information
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Credit Card Security
When an order is placed on our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 240-bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
If you would prefer to write to us, then our contact address is:
7365 Mission Gorge Road (Suite G)
San Diego, CA 92120, USA
Phone: (858) 268-1800
Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program - Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By enrolling in the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions that govern the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program.
A. Membership & Overview
The Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program “Program” is offered at the sole discretion of Sariana LLC DBA Satechi. The Program is available to individuals for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program.
Membership in the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program is available to any individual who: (a) possesses the legal authority to agree to the Program Rules; (b) resides in a jurisdiction which legally permits participation in the Satechi Early Adopters Program; (c) is not a resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or the Crimea region of Ukraine; (d) provides valid and accurate personal information when enrolling in the Satechi Early Adopters Program; (e) is not already a member of the Satechi Early Adopters Program and (f) has not previously been terminated from the Satechi Early Adopters Program.
Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program is intended for personal use only and commercial use by commercial customers and others purchasing items for resale are not eligible to participate in the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program.
Eligible individuals, as defined above in point B, may only enroll in the Program by visiting www.satechi.net (collectively, the “website”) and following the Program prompts to register for the Program.
You are required to provide your email address in order to enroll in the Program. You will also need to create an account by providing your name and creating a password in order to access certain Program benefits and rewards. You may also have the opportunity to provide us with your mailing address, birth date and mobile phone number, but this information is optional. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. You may update your personal information on the website.
Only one Program account may be associated with a single member and a single email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of these Program Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
D. How the Program Works
The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products and for participating in certain brand experiences on the website. You are able to earn credits and reach Program loyalty tiers by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you reach a certain loyalty tier and/or earn a certain number of credits, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to that tier and/or number of credits, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn credits will be posted on the website or may be published through other media (e.g., in-store, in marketing communications, social media, etc.). Visit our FAQs to learn more about earning credits and reaching the Program loyalty tiers.
The Program is a tier-based program determined by the number of credits a member has earned within a single year on eligible purchases and through qualifying activities, beginning on the date when you enroll. There are 2 tiers with associated benefits:
Tier 1, iMember Free to join
Tier 2, Pro Member Annual spend of USD $500+
When you join, you will automatically be placed in Tier 1, iMember and be eligible for all the benefits Tier 1 members receive. Once you spend at least USD $500 in your first year, you will be automatically moved up to Tier 2, Pro Member.
Your status in a particular tier is good for the year in which you qualify for that tier and the following full year. After that, you will need to earn enough credits to qualify for that tier each year. For example, if you qualify for Tier 2, Pro Member, during your first year, you will maintain Pro Member for a full year after you qualify. If after the full first year elapses and you do not spend $500+ with your Program account, you will lose Pro Member status and move to Tier 1.
For your purchase to qualify for the Program, you must be enrolled in the Program and you need to be signed into your online account at the time of purchase on the website.
Tier 1, iMembers, receive 4% in credit back and Tier 2, Pro Members, receive 6% in credit back on every purchase (excluding sales tax and shipping) on the website. Eligible purchases include regular priced merchandise and exclude Gift Cards, applicable taxes, discounts, shipping and delivery charges, and/or other excluded charges specified by Satechi. All credits earned from purchases on the website are pending until your order ships, at which point they are fully matured and capable of redemption. Credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
In addition to these purchases, you may also earn credits for the following actions on the website. To earn credits, you must be a Program member and be logged into your Program account before completing the actions below. The credit amount, if any, awarded for each action is determined by Satechi in its sole but reasonable discretion and in all cases subject to a maximum number of credits earned for each action per year.
E. Credit Expiration
Credits are valid for one year from your Program “anniversary date.” This is the anniversary of the date you enrolled in the Program and occurs on a 12-month cycle. On your anniversary date each year, your credits reset to zero (expire) and you start accumulating new credits and unlocking new credit rewards.
F. Early Adopter Benefits and Rewards
As a member, you earn credits that determine your credits benefits plus tier levels and tier benefits. To redeem offers and rewards, you must have spent the minimum amount specific to that tier level. Rewards and benefits are only available through product purchases on the website. Credits may never be exchanged for cash. There is no cash value or transferability. You must be logged in to your Program account to use your benefits. When you accomplish certain loyalty campaigns (birthday, verified review, enter new tier) you will be sent an email to the email we have on file for your account. Credits will also reflect in your Program account balance.
G. Program Credits
When you are signed into your Program account, you will accumulate credits whenever you make a purchase. The amount of credits awarded for each purchase depends on your tier level: iMembers receive 4% credit back and Pro Members receive 6% credit back on each purchase made through their account. Credits can be redeemed only on purchases over $25 USD and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts. There can be no transferring or combining credits or rewards between Program accounts.
H. Program Credits
Benefits vary based on tier achieved and can only be redeemed on the website. Offers and rewards are available while supplies last and substitutions made by us in our sole discretion may occur. If your online order is not completed for any reason, any offers or rewards will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available. Neither accounts nor Program rewards, benefits and/or credits may be transferred, shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate rewards, benefits and/or credits. Members will not receive rewards, benefits and/or credits on purchases which are reimbursed by corporations or other organizations ineligible to participate in the Program. We reserve the right to monitor the number of accounts per household and refuse, merge or close additional or duplicate accounts at any time. Your account information (including security details) are confidential and should not be shared with any other person.
The products and services available through the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program and any samples that we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services, or samples you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled and/or any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program. Furthermore, Satechi is not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or credits lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party.
Satechi reserves the right to change Program benefits, how you reach each Program tier, how you earn credits and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program and/or for any given tier or point level, the number or types of rewards or benefits you may receive or earn in any given tier or at any given point level, in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof.
If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 858-268-1800. Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than thirty (30) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account. Rewards can only be redeemed on the website, unless otherwise noted by Satechi.
I. Marketing Communication
By enrolling in the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program, you will automatically receive Program-related emails, including Program marketing emails and information about your Satechi Early Adopters account, rewards and benefits.
J. Termination and Modification
Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. Except where prohibited by law we may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Program Terms, our FAQs, and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your membership account at any time, in our sole discretion. To keep your account active, you must log in to your Program account and make a purchase within 24 months. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Program Terms, membership inactivity for more than 24 months, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Program Terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program rewards, cards, credits, vouchers, coupons and/or certificates, may result in the revocation of your membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. Satechi shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of this Early Adopters Terms and Conditions or intent of Early Adopters Terms and Conditions. If your membership is revoked, any rewards or benefits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these Program Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion. You may terminate your participation at any time. If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership by opting-out in your account on the website and emailing email@example.com confirming this in writing. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated credits and benefits, and your tier status will automatically expire.
K. Limitation of Liability
By participating in the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Satechi and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, promotion and advertising agencies, including, franchisees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and successors, assigns, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant’s participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SATECHI BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT OR INDIRECT) WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROGRAM (INCLUDING ITS MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION), SATECHI EARLY ADOPTERS REWARDS & LOYALITY PROGRAM OR THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT SATECHI MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT ANY SUCH DAMAGES MIGHT OR COULD OCCUR AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH SATECHI OR ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SATECHI EARLY ADOPTERS REWARDS & LOYALTY PROGRAM, TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
Participants of Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program agree to indemnify, defend and hold Satechi and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensor's, officers, directors, employees, agents and its representatives harmless from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs, arising from, or related to any breach by Member of any of EAP Terms and Conditions or any violation by Member of applicable law.
M. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of California.
In case any part of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining parts shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and such parts shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability.
P. Refunds and Returns
Earned credits from purchases on Satechi.net will be deducted from your account when a return is made. Redeeming credit on purchases made on Satechi.net are final sale and not eligible for returns or refunds. All products purchased from Satechi.net with/without credit are covered under our 1-year manufacturer warranty, which covers manufacturer defects or damages. Warranty period begins on the original purchase date and is not valid on returned/refunded items.
Satechi reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue or cancel Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program or any part of Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program, at any time and in its sole discretion, without notice to you.
For more information about the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty Program, your membership, any questions concerning the Satechi Early Adopters Rewards & Loyalty, please contact Satechi Customer Service by visiting the Contact section of the Satechi website. Please call Satechi at (858) 268-1800 within USA or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate help. We are not responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or over the Internet.