Stand & Hub for Mac Mini with SSD Enclosure
Frequently Bought Together
Upgrade Your M1 Mac Mini
With its patented design, the Stand & Hub combines both functions for your M1 Mac Mini, now with SSD storage – all using a single USB Type-C connection.
Patent No. US D907,043 S
Built-in SSD Enclosure
You spoke and we listened – we’ve upgraded our Stand & Hub to include an SSD enclosure to easily increase your memory storage without adding clutter.
SSD drive not included. Supports M.2 SATA SSD only, not compatible with NVMe.
USB-C Expansion Hub
Features an USB-C data port, three USB-A data ports, micro/SD card readers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack port for convenient access to all your essential peripherals. USB-A ports will not charge iPads or support SD readers, including Apple SuperDrive.
- Paul B.Verified Buyer4/27/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect addition...
So far it's the perfect compliment to my new work set up. Easy to set up (plug and use), excellent design and an elegant profile. Elevates PaulBlackDesign.com and makes my work environment efficient.
- John B.Verified Buyer4/26/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsWorks well for me.
Up front ports make hooking up and changing peripherals much easier. And provides a lower cost SSD option, e.g. for time capsule.
- Naz M.Verified Buyer4/26/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome Product
Wonderful product - beautifully designed for maximum productivity. Love that you can also add SSD to the product. Just wish the SSD was compatible with the faster NVME drives instead of M.2 SATA.
- jeffrey r.Verified Buyer4/26/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsPretty dope!
It’d be cool if it had more lightning slots, but I need the USB’s, so works out. SSD slot is dope too.
- John F R.Verified Buyer4/26/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsAttractive, good fit and fully functional.
Attractive, good fit and fully functional.