- Jay C.Verified Buyer1/28/23Rated 5 starsVery Solid Design
It is very slim and fits my desktop well. Hooked to Studio Mac which shares similar design. Works perfectly to support multiple monitors. Feels like it's carved from a Titanium block!
- Peter S.Verified Buyer1/26/23Rated 5 starsSeems thunderbolt 4 hubs keep improving
It is a nice hub easy to use on the desktop. On my intel iMac Pro disks seem to mount promptly.
- Eric S.Verified Buyer1/23/23Rated 5 starsWorks as advertised
Very simple setup. Solved a problem for me in that it supplies enough power to run my self-powered very high speed backup SSD. Almost a gigabyte of data moves from my computer to the drive in a matter of seconds. So far, very stable. No issues.
- Kieran O.Verified Buyer1/23/23Rated 5 starsWorks great.
Used with my 2022 M2 MacBook Air to connect to one external monitor. HDMI cable from the monitor to the Thunderbolt 4 port on the hub (HDMI to Thunderbolt dongle used).
The hub is sleek and has given no issues. Instantly connects. Lovely. Really like that it has the Thunderbolt 4 ports. Many hubs are based on Thunderbolt 3. An added bonus is that the MacBook power cable does not need to be used as the hub charges the laptop.
The only caveat is that the MacBook will not natively support dual external monitors. If you need dual then get a hub that will do that (software download will be needed). This hub will support dual monitors as long as you are using a laptop that natively can do that.
- Steve M.Verified Buyer1/20/23Rated 5 starsGreat Hub
Works as advertised!